When it’s time to paint your house, Michael Carling Painting has the expertise and experience that matters. We offer complete residential exterior painting for all stages of your house’s life. From building to renovation; we know how to get the job done right!
Here’s some facts about painting your home, your largest investment.
- In the Northwest, your house should be painted every 3-5 years, or damage to the surface may occur.
- Protecting the investment in your home with proper painting only cost about $2.75 per day.
- Many people wait too long between painting, and in the end they actually pay more because of the additional preparation time and repairs that are required. Procrastination will cost you in the end.
- Some people attempt to paint themselves not realizing how much work is involved. A professional painting company will save you anguish as well as time, and assure top-notch quality. After all, isn’t your time and home worth it?
- Some people select a painting company based on price alone. If “Piece of Mind” is important, then we suggest selecting a company that will give you Peace of Mind in addition to value based pricing. Choose Michael Carlin Painting for all your Residential Home painting needs.
Painting the interior of your home can change the mood of a room, bring back life to a dingy space or just update the look and feel of your house. Michael Carling painting offers color consultation services to help you choose the best color scheme throughout your home.
Our EXPERT PAINTING process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. We leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.